Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Flood, a Sunrise and I've got two for tonight!

Once a year, the Dodgers will score a couple touchdowns worth in runs. Last night's 2-0 loss was the Dodgers 13th time they have been shutout this year. They have lost many other games while only winning 1 or 2 runs. Anytime Joe Torre wants to realize that the Dodgers need the optimal players on the field in places where they are their best, it would be nice. The Dodgers win on Tuesday was a flood event, something that happens once in a while but the Dodgers failing to score runs on Wednesday is something that has happened consistently this season. Manage accordingly, Joe Torre, as there isn't much time. What do I care though? I've given up.

***************

I am going to tonights Dodgers-Phillies game where Clayton Kershaw will take the mound against Joe Blanton. I don't have cancer or anything to leverage my request but I would like this to be the lineup:

Carroll SS
Belliard 2B
Ethier RF
Kemp CF
Loney 1B
Blake 3B
Gibbons LF
Who cares C
Kersh

That lineup would work and it would allow me to forget what trash the team has become but I'm going to get:

Pods CF
Theriot 2B
Ethier RF
Loney 1B
Blake 3B
Gibbons LF
Carroll SS
Ausmus C

because the Dodgers want me to vomit on fans at Citizens Bank Park. They could have just asked me as I would do it because I am a loyal Dodgers fan. This lineup just makes me want to set my nuts on fire and this lineup is going to make Vin Scully quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment