Saturday, October 2, 2010

I won!!!

I won my head-to- head 14 team fantasy baseball league. It was my first year playing in this league and my fourth year playing fantasy baseball. 

My roster is as follows:

ANDERSON, Brett(SP)OAK
BAKER, Scott(SP)MIN
JACKSON, Edwin(SP)CHIW
LEE, Cliff(SP)[2sv]TEX
PADILLA, Vicente(SP)LAD
SANCHEZ, Jonathan(SP)SF
VERLANDER, Justin(SP)- TPDET
SORIANO, Rafael(RP)TB
BRANYAN, Russell(1B)SEA
KONERKO, Paul(1B)CHIW
ALVAREZ, Pedro(3B)PIT
BELTRE, Adrian(3B)BOS
RAMIREZ, Hanley(SS)[1rd]FLA
DAMON, Johnny(OF)DET
JOYCE, Matthew(OF)TB
MARKAKIS, Nick(OF)BAL
STANTON, Michael(OF)- FPFLA
BECKHAM, Gordon(2B/3B)CHIW
POSEY, Buster(C/1B)- TPSF
SCOTT, Luke(1B/OF)BAL
URIBE, Juan



                                                                                                          

I would credit my winning to drafting well in pitching, Hanley Ramirez playing well, Paul Konerko having a career year.    

If I still have your attention, I thank you for reading!                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment