Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stacking Up Compensatory Picks

This IS like Randy Wolf all over again. Teams will be going after Ted Lilly and he is going to get paid. It was wise to pass on Orlando Hudson last year but Wolf was obviously in demand. The Dodgers need to find a way to get compensatory picks for Lilly. In this upcoming draft, a team would be stupid not to get in on it. I will recommend the same thing for Hiroki Kuroda but I fear offering one of these pitchers arbitration is best-case scenario.

Also, Jim Callis of Baseball America tweeted that Logan White wants to stay with the Dodgers. If I were him, I would be looking elsewhere but I hope he stays around.

Update: By no means is this blog a news source but a forum of pointless ambient ranting and rambling but it appears that the Dodgers want to get rid of Logan White. I think we all know who should go. Butt Selig, give this team to a competent owner! McCourts are adjourned....for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment